Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween

For some insane reason I volunteered to help out for Alex's 1st grade Halloween Party at school. I brought a craft where we made spiders out of cups and pipe cleaners. 

Alex helped me set up...he was SO excited to have Mom there with him. 


We snuck down to Braxton's 4th grade class to say hi and this is the look we got!! Man oh man! So of course i walked in and gave him a big hug in front of all his friends. Love you Brax! 


At least he posed with Alex for a picture...then was gone again in .2 seconds! 



I got to eat lunch with Alex and his class too...they had the lights off and just had some black lights so it was spooky!! All the lunch ladies were dressed up as Minions...it was super cute. 


Back to the party....I had groups of 5-6 kids come through for 10 min rotations for THREE HOURS!! 
It all went great, my craft was a hit, and I had a blast with all the kids but WOW that was one whirlwind!





No comments:

Post a Comment